Price Guide Above $470,000
A “duplex” in name only, 1/8 Faculty Crescent is free standing home that has no body corporate fees, its own separate building insurance and given its outstanding family friendly location and huge floor plan, it is without doubt some of the best buying on the Coast.
- Modern kitchen overlooks the air-conditioned lounge
- Two upstairs living/dining areas with beautiful timber floors
- Massive upstairs air-conditioned master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Additional powder room has two way access through to ensuite
- Two great sized bedrooms downstairs surround the truly massive bathroom
- Fourth bedroom positioned on the top level
- Double lock up automatic garage
- Low maintenance backyard and gardens
- Huge under house storage/utility area
- Easy access to the M1, Robina Town Centre and local schools (Somerset, Clover Hill & Kings)
- Detached home with no body corporate fees and its own individual building insurance
- Land Share: 925m2
- Rental Appraisal: $500 - $520 per week
- Water Rates: $1,420 p.a approx
- Council Rates: $1,798 p.a approx
- Separate Building Insurance - not shared
- Year Built: 2004
Perfectly positioned to embrace the quite lifestyle Mudgeeraba offers, whilst still being only moments to the Coast. The home is well within walking distance to local schools and is just a 5 minute drive to the heart of Robina and the suburb’s endless amenities, including the ever popular Town Centre, Cbus Stadium and Robina Hospital! Whether you are looking for a sound investment or a place to call home, you won’t find better value than 1/8 Faculty Crescent!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.