Price Guide Above $699,000
More Than Meets The Eye
From the second you step through the huge wooden double doors, you realise that this home offers much more than you first expected. With multiple living and dining area, huge high ceilings that top out at a massive 5.5m, a sunny inground pool and an enormous upstairs parents retreat, the pleasant surprises just keep on coming.
- The giant upstairs parents’ retreat combines the bedroom, ample living space, balcony, oversized his & hers ensuite with spa bath & a great sized walk in robe
- Huge carpeted living room with 5.5m high ceilings
- Massive kitchen with stone benches adjoins the airconditioned tiled living, main dining & overlooks the outdoor entertaining area
- Covered rear entertaining area with sparkling inground pool
- Three large bedrooms on the ground level
- Spacious two-way bathroom joins the second bedroom
- Separate laundry
- Double lock up garage
- Land Size: 500m2
- Current Rent: $690 per week
- Lease Expires: 14/5/18
- Rent Appraisal: $690 - $720 per week
- Water Rates: $1,639 pa approx.
- Council Rates: $2,033 pa approx.
- Year Built: 2003
A house of this quality deserves an equally great location. As you turn into the quiet and family friendly cul-de-sac that is Waimea Drive, you are greeted with serene park and water views which remain firmly in sight every time you open the front door. It is an extremely convenient location that’s just moments to Robina Town Centre & local shops, Varsity Station, the prestigious Varsity College, not to mention numerous other local amenities. Do not miss out!
For more information contact Sam Westaway on 0404 901 465.