Price Guide Above $849,000
A Burleigh Beaut! Well Appointed Two Storey Family Home, Sparkling Pool and Moments to all the Burleigh Favourites!
11 Matilda Street is a two storey family residence in one of Burleigh’s most desirable locations, just moments to everything that makes this suburb so popular! The home enjoys four great sized bedrooms on the upper level and a massive open plan living and dining area that seamlessly flows to the poolside entertaining area and grassy yard.
- Tiled living, dining and kitchen with brilliant open plan layout that overlooks the pool
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample bench space, walk in pantry and breakfast bar
- Covered alfresco entertaining area adjoins the pool and massive yard
- Oversized master bedroom with en-suite & spa
- Three remaining bedrooms surround the main bathroom and separate toilet
- Home office/study near the front entrance
- Third toilet and laundry on the ground level
- Beautiful timber floors, air conditioning and fans throughout the upper level
- Secure automatic double carport with drive through access to the rear yard
- Large 7x5m work/garden shed
- Land Size: 698m²
- Rental Return: $680 per week
- Rental Appraisal: $680 - $700 per week
- Lease Expires: 20/06/2019
- Council Rates: $2,704 pa approx.
- Water Rates: $2,309 pa approx.
- Year Built: 1980
With Burleigh Point, James Street, Tallebudgera Creek and Stockland all within minutes from your doorstep, the location alone is reason enough to buy! But it is the impressive family friendly home, the sparkling pool and generous 698 metres of land that makes this property and absolute no brainer! Do Not Miss Out!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.