Price Guide Above $499,000
This beautiful family friendly home located in one of the most desirable pockets of Pacific Pines offers an incredible floorplan that features a large open plan design that seamlessly flows to the covered poolside entertaining area and yard. This property provides an amazing opportunity for a young family looking for a place to settle in and call home, or a a savvy investor looking for a property with amazing growth potential and a great return on investment.
- Huge tiled living area flows into the open plan dining and kitchen
- Covered outdoor entertaining space joins the interior living space and pool
- Huge kitchen with island bench overlooks interior and exterior living areas
- Master bedroom with two walk in robes and a well-appointed ensuite
- The three remaining bedrooms all feature double built in robes
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Double lock up garage and separate laundry
- Land Size: 619m²
- Rental Appraisal: $575 - $595 per week
- Council Rates: $1,736 pa approx.
- Water Rates: $1,419 pa approx.
- Year Built: 2008
Located on a quiet family friendly street that feels like it is nestled within a nature reserve, you will be able to sit back, relax and enjoy the peaceful surrounds without missing out on any of the conveniences you would expect for such a central location. Just moments to local parks, schools, shopping centres and the motorway for a quick drive to the Coast or Brisbane, this location truly offers the very best of both worlds.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.