Price Guide Above $829,000
Contemporary Burleigh Waters Family Home – Be Quick To Inspect!
This quintessential Burleigh Waters entertainer is beautifully refurbished and is an absolute must see. Having just had new carpet and a fresh coast of paint, the home is currently vacant which gives us a short opportunity to find it a lucky new owner…. And it won’t take long!
- Huge open plan air conditioned living and dining space seamlessly flows to the massive alfresco entertaining area
- Sparkling north facing pool adjoins the covered entertaining area and is surrounded by low maintenance gardens
- Functional chefs kitchen with a huge stone bench, walk in pantry & stainless steel appliances overlooks the front yard and joins the living area
-The large air conditioned fourth bedroom offers external access and could double as the perfect home office or studio
- Fully fenced grassy front yard is perfect for kids and pets
- Secure automatic double carport
- Land Size: 608m²
- Rent Appraisal: $850 - $875 per week
- Water Rates: $1,626 pa approx.
- Council Rates: $2,287pa approx.
- Year Built:1983
Perched upon a generous 608m2 block within a quiet cul-de-sac, you will not be disappointed by this outstanding Burleigh Waters location. This massively sought after area is only moments to local shops, parks, schools, cafes and of course the world famous Miami and Burleigh beaches that the Coast is so famous for.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.