Perfectly presented, 15 Cielo lane offers an outstanding opportunity to secure a modern family home in a suburb poised for future growth. Unfortunately our vendor is reluctantly relocating overseas but hopes the new owner loves the home as much as they do.
- Open plan, air conditioned living and dining
- Contemporary gas kitchen overlooks the living space
- Covered outdoor patio adjoins grassy rear yard
- Four large bedrooms (three upstairs / one downstairs)
- Master with built in robe, modern ensuite and balcony
- Large upstairs main bathroom with additional powder room & laundry on ground level
- Upstairs study nook
- Automatic double lock up garage includes storage shelving
- Freshly painted plus new window furnishing and ceiling fans throughout
- Land Size: 300m²
- Rental Appraisal: $460 - $480 per week
- Water Rates: $1,767 pa approx.
- Year Built: 2011
Located within a quiet street, this outstanding convenient position is just moments from parks, schools, local shops, public transport and the brand new Coomera Town Centre. It is 20 minutes to Gold Coast’s beaches, under 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD and surrounded by infrastructure, so it doesn’t matter if you are buying to live in or invest – just don’t miss out!
For more information contact The Sam Westaway Team.