26 Loweana Street is a home that you have to see to truly appreciate its brilliance. Sprawled over three levels and capturing stunning skyline to hinterland views, the home offers big things at first glance, but delivers so much more.
Refurbished to satisfy all of your entertaining needs, there’s not an occasion you won’t want to play host to. The massive open plan top level living space takes full advantage of the views and lends itself to that desirable indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Flowing from the interior living, there’s a huge rear outdoor covered entertaining addition that comes complete with a brand new bar room and café style zip down all weather curtains so the good times can continue rain hail or shine.
All of this overlooks the magical poolside entertaining area, complete with a brand new Bali Hut, in ground speakers/lighting and Tepanyaki BBQ. Once you’re done by the pool, there is even your very own 6 person Cedar Wood sauna!
We haven’t even mentioned the self-contained granny flat returning $1,400 a month yet!
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen on the top level (ducted A/C) captures the amazing views
- Stunning chefs kitchen with massive stone benches, custom glass splash back, huge curved glass island bench, integrated dishwasher, soft close drawers and walk in pantry
- Purpose built bar room joins the indoor/outdoor rear entertaining area
- North facing balconies on both the mid and top levels
- Three great sized bedrooms and home office on the mid level
- Large air conditioned master bedroom with massive walk in robe and breathtaking ensuite
- Contemporary main bathroom with beautiful big vanity, large shower, spa bath and 6 person sauna
- Huge poolside entertaining areas, poolside decking with built in lights, Bali hut, Tepanyaki BBQ and landscaped gardens with inbuilt Bose Wi-Fi bass speakers
- Huge garage with space for 4 cars or massive workshop (three-phase power)
- Fully self-contained granny flat (living, dining, kitchen, bathroom and massive bedroom) currently rented for $350p/wk
- Additional off street parking behind the custom made wrought iron electric gate with camera intercom system
- Land Size: 660m2
- Rental Appraisal: $900-$1,000 per week
- Water Rates: $1,598 pa approx.
- Council Rates: $1,685 pa approx.
- Year Built: 1980
Perched upon a great sized 660m2 elevated parcel of land, the homes seemingly endless list of offerings are matched by its outstanding location. A nice quiet family friendly street, the home enjoys a great street appeal and is only a stone’s throw to just about everything you could ask for. Positioned just moments to local parks, public transport, schools (including TSS), golf clubs, shopping precincts, Ferry Road Markets, the Broadwater and our glorious coastline – the location is second to none.
26 Loweana Street is the high end entertainer’s dream you’ve been looking for. Don’t miss out, come and see it to believe it!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.