Price Guide Above $459,000
Positioned within the sought after Poinciana Gardens Estate, this beautiful two bedroom (potentially three bedroom, with a minor alteration), two bathroom freestanding home has been kept in unbelievably good condition, is presented to perfection and is ready to be sold for the first time since its construction. Whether you are buying your first property, downsizing, or investing, this one is sure to tick a lot of boxes.
- Huge open living and dining adjoins the kitchen and covered outdoor patio
- Second extended living/family room could easily be converted into a third bedroom
- Both bedrooms are air conditioned and are a great size
- The master bedroom features a walk in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom enjoys a bath, shower and separate toilet
- Double lock up garage and separate laundry
- LED downlights and new carpets throughout
- Additional massive low maintenance rear courtyard
- Private, private and secure gated estate
- Manicured parks and gardens
- Pool with huge covered entertaining and BBQ area
- Great onsite managers
- Units in complex: 73
- Land Share: 3.42 Ha
- Rental Appraisal: $480 - $500 per week
- Water Rates: $1,383 pa approx.
- Council Rates $1,562 pa approx.
- Body Corp: $48.50 per week approx.
- Sinking Fund: $107,169.90 approx
- Year Built: 2000
Poinciana Gardens is a beautifully maintained estate that offers a peaceful and tranquil place to come home to, whilst being only moments from all the amenities you could ask for. Perfectly located just five minutes to numerous local schools (including Clover Hill and Somerset College), the motorway, Robina Station, Robina Hospital and Robina Town Centre. This exceptional home, great location and the unbeatable gated estate make this property an absolute must see!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.