Price Guide Above $899,000
High-end Waterfront Family Home – The Best Buy In Hope Island Resort!!!
This stunning two storey waterfront residence is perfectly positioned in a private and secure gated estate within Hope Island Resort that will provide you the lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of. The home comes complete with high-end finishes, stunning high ceilings and a large functional floor plan that has been perfectly designed to take full advantage of its beautiful waterfront position. This is the best waterfront buy in Hope Island Resort and is an absolute must see!
- Huge open plan waterfront living and dining area
- Chefs kitchen with Caesarstone benches, 2pac finishes, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Massive alfresco waterfront entertaining area seamlessly flows from the interior living space
- Pool and low maintenance grassy yard lead down to the water
- Large pontoon – moor your boat at your back door!
- Additional downstairs family living room
- Downstairs bedroom joins directly to the contemporary main bathroom
- Massive upstairs master suite with walk in robe and large balcony that overlooks the water
- Huge en-suite with his and hers vanity, shower, spa and separate toilet
- Additional two bedrooms upstairs surround the main bathroom and separate toilet
- Double lock up garage plus lock up golf buggy garage
- Beautiful 2.7 metre high ceilings on both levels
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Feature step down cornices
- Gated estate with 24 hour security
- Low maintenance and secure – lock up and leave without a worry
- FIRB approved – foreign investors welcome
- Land Size: 454m²
- Rental Appraisal: $820 - $850 per week
- Council Rates: $1,456 pa approx.
- Body Corporate: $52 per week approx.
- Year Built: 2007
Positioned within a highly sought after, secure gated estate in Hope Island Resort you will soon be able to enjoy the enviable lifestyle on offer. As a resident, you will be granted access to a beautiful and convenient network of walking, bike and buggy paths that will have you enjoying the many cafes, restaurants, shops and of course the world class golf courses! In addition to all of this you will be moments from major shopping centres, schools, the motorway and public transport for easy access North to Brisbane and South to the coastline.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.