Price Guide Above $389,000
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this spacious two bedroom (plus office/third bedroom) duplex is both a great investment and/or the perfect place to call home. A highly sought after but rarely found duplex design, 2/8 Gardiners Place essentially enjoys no adjoining walls with the other neighbour - it is a peaceful and quiet as they come. With multiple outdoor entertaining spaces, large interior floor plan and an additional office/third bedroom, this duplex sets itself apart from the crowd.
- Two great sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Massive study with wardrobe off the master (could be third bedroom if desired)
- Large bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry could be converted into an ensuite for the main bedroom
- Well-appointed gas kitchen with stone benchtops
- Large open plan living and dining area
- Private front deck
- Undercover rear entertainment area and small fully fenced yard
- Single secure car space plus room for additional car
- Option to buy furnished or unfurnished
- Land Share: 667m2
- Rental Appraisal: $450 - $470 per week
- Council Rates: $1,816 pa approx.
- Water Rates: $1,322 pa approx.
- Body Corp Insurance: $17 per week approx
- Year Built: 1989
Located centrally in Southport this duplex gem puts you within walking distance to Ferry Road Markets, TSS, the Broadwater, Australia fair, light rail and the many other amenities that make Southport so desirable. This property is a must inspect.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.