ULTRA RARE WATERFRONT DUPLEX WITH A NORTH FACING POOL
This large, 3-bedroom, waterfront duplex is the perfect place to call home. With a pool looking over the water and a spacious outdoor entertaining area this home is perfect for a young family looking for an affordable waterfront home that sets itself apart from the rest.
- One of the only few waterfront homes in the area
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with large walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- 4.4m high cathedral ceilings
- Large, semi covered outdoor entertaining area and grassy yard adjoins the pool
- Views of the water from kitchen and living area
- Single garage and extra car space
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Perfectly liveable/rentable as is but with plenty of room to add value if desired
- No Body Corporate Fees
- Land Share: 799m2
- Rental Appraisal: $420 -$440 per week
- Water Rates: $1,248 p.a approx
- Council Rates: $2,071 p.a approx
- Year Built: 1985
Located in a quiet street in Southport this desirable waterfront duplex is only a stone’s throw away from Chirn Park, cafes and a short drive from Australia Fair, The Broadwater Parklands and all the other luxuries that come with living in Southport.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.