This perfectly positioned home sits at the end of a small complex of only 4 townhouses. With 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs and an additional studio added on to the ground level, this home is perfect for not only savvy investors looking for a property with endless potential that will provide them with a great return on investment, but also a young family looking for an affordable and well positioned place to call home.
- Large kitchen with gas cooktop and lots of cupboard space overlooking living and dining area
- Downstairs studio would make the perfect home office or room for the kids to play
- Single lockup garage with additional off street parking
- Outdoor patio area for entertaining
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with massive ensuite, walk in robe and air conditioning
- 2nd bedroom with walk in robe and 3rd with double built in robe
- Upstairs bathroom with separate toilet, plus a downstairs powder room
- Land Share: 1,012m2
- Unit In Complex: 4
- Rental Appraisal: $450 -$470 per week
- Water Rates: $1,820 p.a approx
- Council Rates: $1,718 p.a approx
- Body Corporate: $48 per week approx
- Year Built: 1994
Located in the heart of Southport, this property will put you within walking distance to Australia Fair, The G-Link light rail, the beautiful broad water parklands and the many other amazing amenities that Southport has to offer. Enquire Now, this beautiful property won’t last long.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.