$700 per week
Its a home among the gumtrees
Are you sick of the hustle and bustle or city life, but still want to live close enough to the Town Center. Are you wanting to experience the luxury of beautiful acreage living? , Then this Worongary home will be perfect for you. Only minutes from the highway, close to schools and transport. The Robina Hospital and Town Center is only a 8 minute drive away.
This home is situated on a 6293m2 Block with your own private creek and beautifully maintained Gardens.
You can relax on your own private balcony overlooking the pool and immaculate maintained gardens; you will feel like you are living in a dream.
With plenty of secure parking and room for the trailer and boat, this property suits all types.
Home and property features
- 1.5Kw Solar Panel Generation ( save on your quarterly power bills )
- Pool with Solar Heating
- Large Modern Tiles and Timber Floor Boards throughout
- Large Pool and Undercover Entertaining area BBQ included
- Double Lock up Garage - Automatic
- 2 Separate Timber Verandas 1 off each living area
- 2 Living Areas - 1 Dining Room and 1 Family Room
- Large Modern Open Plan Kitchen with Electric Cooking and Modern Appliances + Dishwasher
- Private garden shed
- 4 x Large Bedrooms with built in robes
- Main Bedroom with Ensuite
- Ducted Vacuum Vents throughout home
- Solar Hot Water
- 9000ltr Water Tank
- Air conditioner and Ceiling Fans
- High ceilings in living and dining areas
- Water Efficient Property
Pets are considered upon application
Approved tenants will be responsible for 100% water consumption, to maintain pool and to maintain lawns and gardens during tenancy
Don't miss out on this beautiful property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
1/ If you are on our website at www.fnonthecoast.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2/ If you are on any other property portal then you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment
Please note that registering your details for each inspection is compulsory as inspection times may change without notice if you are not registered for the viewing.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**