4 2 2
23 Pecan Drive, Upper Coomera enjoys an absolutely incredible family friendly location and offers large open plan living spaces, contemporary finishings and a stunning raked ceiling for a light and airy atmosphere. It is a home that absolutely must be seen.
- Huge tiled open plan air-conditioned living and dining
- Modern kitchen with stone top benches and plenty of cupboard space
- The kitchen, living and dining all flow to the covered entertaining area and flat grassy yard
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Remaining three bedroom all feature built-ins
- Contemporary main bathroom with separate toilet
- Automatic double lock up garage
- Land Size: 476m2
- Rental Appraisal: $450 - $480 per week
- Council Rates: $1,851 approx.
- Year Built: 2006
Locations don’t get much better than this! Not only is the home in a quiet street and perfectly positioned next to a huge family friendly parkland (the kids can run, play and ride but you don’t have to mow, weed and maintain), but it is also just moments to all the amenities you could ever need. With local schools (public and private), shops, restaurants, public transport and the M1 (the list goes…) just a short 5 minute drive away. It is rare to find a home of this standard that boasts such a unique and sought after position. Don’t miss out, inspect today!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.