4 2 2
Whether you are looking to nest or invest, 20 Prospect Court is an outstanding opportunity to purchase a stunning home in one of Robina's most sought after streets. The home is situated on a great sized, flat block of prime Robina real estate and enjoys a generous layout which includes multiple living areas that surround the spacious kitchen.
- Spacious carpeted and air conditioned family/TV room
- Large stone kitchen adjoins both living areas
- Open plan tiled living/dining flows from the kitchen to the outdoors
- Covered outdoor entertaining area adjoins the big low maintenance, flat grassy yard
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Second and third bedrooms with built-ins
- Large fourth bedroom/office (bigger than your standard bedroom size)
- Main bathroom with bath, shower, separate toilet & separate laundry
- Double lock up garage
- Land Size: 542m2
- Rental Appraisal: $600 - $640 per week
- Rental Return: $600 per week
- Lease Expires: 28/01/2021
- Council Rates: $2,492 p.a approx.
- Year Built: 2002
Prospect Court is a quiet, family friendly street in one of the best locations Robina has to offer. Under 500 metres to Robina Town Centre and Easy T shopping precinct, the position offers maximum convenience without compromising any of its peaceful, suburban charm. The market is hot and affordable homes like this do not last long. 20 Prospect Court is a property prospect that just cannot be missed!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.