2 1 1
Perched atop Tugun Hill with captivating views out to the ocean, 6/29 Alinjarra Drive is the apartment you’ve been waiting for. The apartment is positioned in a small, walk up building of only 15 apartments and enjoys an open plan design with easterly ocean views from your living, balcony and kitchen. Although it is in great condition for its age, there is plenty of room to add major value through refurbishment and its unique and sought after location/view will ensure capital growth for years to come.
- Picturesque ocean views
- Open plan and air conditioned living/dining
- East facing balcony
- Functional kitchen
- Two bedrooms with built ins
- Second balcony adjoins the bedrooms
- Large main bathroom with dual access to master bedroom
- Single car space
- Units In Complex: 15
- Land Share: 2,358m2
- Rental Return: $400 per week
- Lease Expires: 23/09/2021
- Rental Appraisal: $400-$450 per week
- Council Rates: $1,850 pa approx.
- Water Rates: $1,226 pa approx.
- Body Corporate: $40 per week approx.
- Sinking Fund: $61,240.22 approx.
In additional to its unique elevated position and incredible view, the apartment is just moments to the beach, Currumbin Creek, GC Airport, John Flynn Hospital, the M1, local shops and countess other amenities. Properties like this are rare and its even rarer that one is available to purchase. You won’t want to miss it, enquire today!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Built in Robes