4 2 2
Situated on a large 680sqm block on quiet Deepak Drive, this modern four bedroom home is complete with a pristine in-ground swimming pool, light filled open plan kitchen/dining, two spacious living areas and four well-sized bedrooms. Perfect for the growing family and the astute investor alike this rare Pimpama opportunity won’t last long.
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning and ensuite
- Three well-sized remaining bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Light filled open plan kitchen and dining with air-conditioning
- Spacious kitchen with modern stainless-steel appliances
- Two large separate living areas
- Large main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Oversized separate laundry with outdoor access
- Huge fully fenced wrap around backyard
- Pristine in-ground swimming pool
- Undercover patio perfect for entertaining
- Low maintenance gardens
- Double automatic lock-up garage
- Water tank
- Land Size: 680m2
- Rental Appraisal: $550-$580 per week
- Rental Return: $460 per week
- Lease Expires: 25/07/2021
- Year Built: 2007
Located across the road from a leafy walking track that runs down to local parks and exercise equipment, this idyllic location is just a stones throw away from local schools, shopping, public transport and the soon to be completed Pimpama Sports Complex. Getting to the M1 is also a breeze with quick and easy for commutes North or South. This exciting opportunity won’t last long, contact Sam today!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
4 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 680m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Built in Robes
Pool (In Ground)