Welcome to 5/8 Duet Drive, Mermaid Waters. Packed full of potential, this top floor apartment offers one of the most unique floor plans you will come across. Much larger than what you have come to expect, the home offers separate living and dining areas, wrap around balcony, two bedrooms with built in robes, plus a large versatile third room that could serve as the master bedroom (ensuited access to the two way bathroom), additional family room or massive office - the choice is yours!
- Massive apartment with a unique and versatile floorplan - genuine three bedrooms if desired
- Large open plan living adjoins the wrap around east facing balcony
- Modern kitchen with ample bench space
- The master bedroom (if that's how you choose to use it) has ensuited access to the two-way bathroom and wrap around balcony
- Remaining two bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans
- Contemporary two-way bathroom with his/hers vanity
- Functional separate laundry could be converted to second bathroom
- Extra long single secure lock up garage with storage
- Corner Block bordering Duet Drive and Christina Court
- Onsite pool
- Units in complex: 8
- Total Land Share: 1,200m2
- Rental Appraisal: $630 - $670 per week
- Rental Return: $485 per week
- Lease Expires: 30/08/23
- Council Rates: $2,036 p.a. approx.
- Body Corp: $86.60 per week approx.
- Sinking Fund: $35,846.34 approx.
- Year Built: 1981 approx.
5/8 Duet Drive is ideally positioned on the top floor at the end section of the building, meaning no adjoining walls with your neighbors, allowing for plenty of light and a pleasant and cooling breeze throughout the day. It enjoys an incredibly convenient and central location just a short stroll, bike ride or car trip from the Gold Coast's top attractions, including pristine golden beaches, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, the Convention & Exhibition Centre, Star Casino and Broadbeach South Light Rail Station. This sought after convenient location, massive floor plan affordable price point is set to make 5/8 Duet Drive Mermaids best buy!
We look forward to welcoming you home to 5/8 Duet Drive!
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Swimming Pool - In Ground