Incredibly Rare Two Storey Apartment With A Huge Rooftop Courtyard.
Welcome to 82/38 Enderley Avenue, Surfers Paradise. Boasting one of the rarest and most unique layouts you’ll find, this huge two-storey apartment features it’s own rooftop courtyard and dual entryways, providing the ability to convert it into an incredible dual income investment.
Positioned less than 300 metres from the world-famous beaches of Surfers Paradise, this rare opportunity is privately located at the back of the Enderley Gardens Resort, providing access to a range of facilities including inground pool, spa, tennis court and BBQ areas. The lower level of the apartment offers a bright open plan living/dining layout with a generously sized kitchen and private balcony catering towards a relaxed coastal lifestyle. Also on the lower level, the master bedroom enjoys a beautiful north facing aspect and features a large ensuite and laundry.
The upper level of the home opens up into a unique studio-style living/bedroom space with soaring high ceilings, a second sink/laundry, it’s own bathroom and a second sun soaked balcony. Continuing to impress, the top floor balcony leads out to a huge rooftop courtyard looking out towards the main river and provides an enviable space for entertaining or enjoying the breathtaking sunsets.
An incredibly rare and unique opportunity, 82/38 Enderley Avenue is a must-see for any astute buyer.
- Rare dual-level apartment with huge rooftop courtyard
- Dual entryways with lockable door on the staircase allowing the ability to convert into two separate apartments
- Bright open plan living/dining on the lower level with split-system air-conditioning and private balcony
- Generously sized U-shaped kitchen
- North facing master bedroom with oversized ensuite and built-in wardrobe
- Huge upstairs studio-style living/bedroom with it’s own sink/laundry, bathroom, built-in wardrobe and split-system air-conditioning
- Second sun-soaked balcony leading to a huge rooftop courtyard with main river views
- Access to in-ground pool, spa, tennis court and BBQ areas in the resort
- Genuine walking distance (300 metres) to the world-famous Surfers Paradise beach
- Positioned in the heart of Surfers Paradise, a stone’s throw from a range of dining, nightlife, shopping and attractions
- A range of public transport at your doorstep including bus stops and the light-rail
- Allocated underground car space
- Secure gated complex with security intercom, onsite management and CCTV
- Ability to lease long-term or short-term holiday let
- Currently vacant and ready to immediately rent or move into
- Can be sold furnished or unfurnished
- Total Land Share: 5,245m² approx.
- Rental Appraisal: $550 - $600 per week
- Council Rates: $3,758 pa approx.
- Body Corporate: $116.55 per week approx.
- Sinking Fund: $263,769.63 approx.
One of Australia’s most recognisable suburbs, Surfers Paradise boasts world renowned beaches, five-star dining, entertainment venues and an endless list of up market shopping destinations. There is always something to do and this apartment will have you just a short, flat walk to public transport, shops, cafes and beaches. An outstanding location, an incredibly rare opportunity and an enviable lifestyle – this is one not to be missed!
We look forward to welcoming you home to 82/38 Enderley Avenue, Surfers Paradise.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold without a price and due to government legislation, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Heating & Cooling
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outside Spa
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Tennis Court
- Built-in Wardrobes