Top Floor North Facing Apartment In A Central Convenient Location.
Welcome to 81/61 North Street, Southport. Centrally positioned on the doorstep of the rapidly growing CBD of Southport and trendy social hub of Chirn Park, this well-presented apartment offers a hard-to-find lifestyle where all your daily conveniences are truly within walking distance.
Located in the boutique “Park Breeze” complex, unit 81 occupies a desirable top-floor north facing position overlooking the palm tree lined courtyard and family friendly Lawlor Park. The living has been considerately designed with the kitchen and open plan family/dining spaces at the front of the apartment orientated to maximise the natural light, while the bedroom enjoys it’s own private balcony overlooking the resort style pool/spa and neighbouring Baden Powell Park. This idyllic apartment is being sold vacant, ready for new owners to move straight into or start renting out right away.
Boasting low body corporate fees and strong potential returns, the residence provides a golden opportunity to capitalise on the current shortage of rentals currently available and achieve a premium return. Poised to capture the full extent of Southport’s future growth, the apartment sits ideally on the doorstep of the Southport CBD, that, along with the wide range of existing infrastructure and work currently under way, places the block in a strong position for future capital growth.
- Top floor north facing apartment in a convenient central location
- Open plan living/dining with split-system air-conditioning and an abundance of natural light
- Functional Peninsula style kitchen with stone benchtops and modern appliances
- Bright north facing balcony overlooking the interior courtyard and family friendly Lawlor Park
- Bedroom with built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and private balcony overlooking the pool
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Separate European laundry
- Resort style pool, spa and BBQ facilities in the complex
- Allocated undercover car space
- Fully secure complex with security intercom system
- Sold vacant and ready to move into or rent out straight away
- Total Land Share: 6,280m² approx.
- Rental Appraisal: $380-$430 per week
- Council Rates: $2,248 per annum approx.
- Body Corporate: $71.98 per week approx.
- Sinking Fund: $55,350.78 approx.
The “Park Breeze” apartments sit centrally within one of Southport’s most convenient locations. A wide range of local amenities sit right within walking distance including Australia Fair Shopping Centre, China Town Dining Precinct, the Broadwater Parklands, Chirn Park and the Nerang Street light rail station. Jump in the car and you’ll find Ferry Road Markets, great recreational facilities including Gold Coast Aquatic Centre, Griffith University, two major hospitals and a range dog parks and bikeways that run along the tranquil Broadwater. Southport is also home to two of the Gold Coast’s oldest private schools in TSS and St Hildas as well as falling within the catchment area for Southport State Primary and High Schools.
We look forward to welcoming you home to 81/61 North Street soon!
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outside Spa
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes