High Performing Investment In A High Demand Central Location.
Welcome to 29 Stockdale Street, Pacific Pines. Positioned within a sought-after pocket of Pacific Pines, this contemporary low-maintenance residence enjoys strong rental returns and a location that is poised for future growth just a short walk from the local Coles.
Thoughtfully constructed with family functionality in mind, the home leads with a modern double timber door entry way that flows through to the huge open plan living and dining area and out to the lush backyard. The four bedrooms are spread out across the home to provide an enhanced sense of privacy, whilst the master suite allows a sanctuary to retreat to with a sizeable walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The peninsula style kitchen sits at the heart of the home with stainless steel appliances and an ideal outlook over both the indoor and outdoor living areas providing an ideal space for entertaining and catering. The covered alfresco BBQ area and fully fenced backyard allow an abundance of room for the kids and pets to grow and play while still having plenty of room for the veggie patch and flower gardens.
Tied together with a location that is directly across from beautiful parkland, within walking distance to the local grocery store and just 5 minutes from a wide range of shopping, dining, schools and leisure activities – your new lifestyle awaits!
- Contemporary four-bedroom residence just 5 minutes from all your local conveniences
- Spacious open plan living and dining with split-system air-conditioning
- Peninsula style kitchen with stainless steel appliances overlooking the indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
- Master suite with sizeable walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Three generously sized remaining bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Oversized family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Covered alfresco BBQ area with fully fenced grassy backyard
- Double automatic lock up garage
- Land Size: 453m2
- Rental Appraisal: $675-$725 per week
- Rental Return: $645 per week
- Lease Expires: 6/11/24
- Council Rates: $2,248 p.a. approx.
- Year Built: 2004
Nestled amongst the trees in a sought-after pocket of Pacific Pines, enjoy the change of pace with this laid-back tree-change while being within walking distance to the local shopping centre and 5 minutes from all of your daily needs. Breathe in the fresh air as you are spoilt for choice with numerous parks including one directly across the road, as well as kilometres of intricate walkways to enjoy with the kids and pets. Whether your Sundays are spent enjoying the food and drinks at the newly refurbished Coomera Lodge Hotel or taking part in some water sports at the Gold Coast Wake Park, your options are limitless with Helensvale Westfield and multiple theme parks just 5 minutes up the road. Falling in the catchment for the well-regarded Park Lake Primary School as well as being a short drive to numerous private schools, the location offers a true lifestyle change for the whole family.
We look forward to welcoming you home to 29 Stockdale Street!
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Built-in Wardrobes