Rare Dual Level Entertainer Just 600 Metres To The Beach
Welcome to 34/34 Albicore Street, Mermaid Waters. Prestigiously positioned within the sought after and rarely available Melaleuca Park complex in one of the Gold Coast’s most coveted enclaves, this rare opportunity promises a lifestyle of privacy, security and convenience. Nestled quietly at the rear of the complex with no direct neighbours and backing on to beautiful parkland, this stand-alone two-storey residence holds potentially one of the best positions in the complex.
Considerately designed, the open-plan dual-level layout of the home provides an abundance of floor space with stunning high ceilings allowing natural light and airflow throughout. The ground floor hosts the living and dining portion of the interior, tied together with a modern peninsula style kitchen that provides an ideal space for both catering and entertaining. Also on the lower level, the master suite is separated from the remaining bedrooms to provide a sanctuary to retreat to, with it’s own ensuite and glass sliders leading through to the backyard. Upstairs, the suspended walkway connects the remaining two bedrooms and family bathroom, with bedroom two featuring it’s own walk-in wardrobe. The home has been modernised to include a range of creature comforts and contemporary design choices including a sleek kitchen, vinyl timber flooring and split-system air-conditioning units throughout.
Complimenting the expansive home and beachside locale, Melaleuca Park provides an enviable lifestyle. The complex provides access to a photo worthy swimming pool, spa, gazebo, and BBQ facilities. Additionally, there is a secure gated entryway, 24-hour onsite management and abundance of visitor parking. All of this positioned just moments from the beach, this residence offers strong rental returns in a location primed for future growth.
- Large two-storey entertainer just 600 metres to the beach
- Open plan living/dining with split-system air-conditioning and soaring high ceilings
- Modern peninsula style kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
- Master suite with ensuite and huge built-in wardrobe
- Two remaining bedrooms upstairs, one with walk-in wardrobe
- Upstairs family bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Downstairs powder room
- Large private backyard with alfresco entertaining area
- Double automatic lock-up garage with internal access
- Access to resort-style facilities including swimming pool, spa, gazebo, BBQ & a peaceful leafy central park
- Secure complex with security intercom and onsite management
- Updated with split-system air-conditioning in all bedrooms and vinyl timber flooring throughout
- Units In Complex: 43
- Total Land Share: 2.55 Ha approx.
- Rental Appraisal: $850 - $900 per week
- Rental Return: $750 per week
- Lease Expires: 25/06/2023
- Council Rates: $2,248 per annum approx.
- Body Corporate: $92.70 per week approx.
- Sinking Fund: $312,046.32 approx.
- Year Built: 1998 approx.
Positioned in one of the Gold Coast’s most prized beachside pockets, this Mermaid Waters address offers a rare and admirable lifestyle of quiet, family friendly living. Here you will find an eclectic blend of beachside atmosphere that is removed from the hustle and bustle to provide a sought-after feeling of escape while being just moments to a wide range of local amenities. Surrounding you is a range of fine dining, schools, local parks, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and of course the golden sands of Mermaid Beach. Whether it be a stroll over to the beach for an early morning surf, an afternoon walk to Nobbys for a drink with friends or simply just sitting back and enjoying the serenity from the comfort of your own home, Melaleuca Park offers a location and lifestyle that simply can’t be matched.
We look forward to welcoming you home to 34/34 Albicore Street!
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outside Spa
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes