Modern Low-Maintenance Residence In A Rarely Available Complex.
Welcome to 39/34 Albicore Street, Mermaid Waters. Quietly nestled within the highly sought and rarely available Melaleuca Park complex, this free-standing single-level residence offers a rare opportunity to secure a modern home just 600 metres to the beach.
Considerately designed, the bright open plan layout of the home provides an abundance of floorspace with the living, dining and outdoor entertaining area tied together by the modern peninsula style kitchen. The master suite sits on one side of the home with a huge walk-in wardrobe and it’s own ensuite, while the remaining two bedrooms share the family bathroom on the other side with built-in wardrobes in each. Flowing out from the living area, the residence also enjoys a big fully fenced grassy backyard with more than enough room for the kids or pets to grow and play. The home has been modernised to include a range of creature comforts and contemporary design choices including a contemporary kitchen, vinyl timber flooring and ducted air-conditioning throughout.
Complimenting the expansive home and beachside locale, Melaleuca Park provides an enviable lifestyle. The complex provides access to a photo worthy swimming pool, spa, gazebo, and BBQ facilities. Additionally, there is a secure gated entryway, 24-hour onsite management and abundance of visitor parking. All of this positioned just moments from the beach, this residence offers strong rental returns in a location primed for future growth.
- Large single-level low-maintenance residence in a sought after complex
- Open plan living/dining with an abundance of natural light
- Modern peninsula style kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
- Master suite with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Two remaining bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Large private backyard with alfresco entertaining area
- Double automatic lock-up garage with internal access
- Access to resort-style facilities including swimming pool, spa, gazebo, BBQ & a peaceful leafy central park
- Secure complex with security intercom and onsite management
- Updated with ducted air-conditioning and vinyl timber flooring throughout
- Units In Complex: 43
- Total Land Share: 2.55 Ha approx.
- Rental Appraisal: $850 - $900 per week
- Rental Return: $700 per week
- Lease Expires: 25/08/2023
- Council Rates: $2,248 per annum approx.
- Body Corporate: $91.94 per week approx.
- Sinking Fund: $312,046.32 approx.
- Year Built: 1998 approx.
Positioned in one of the Gold Coast’s most prized beachside pockets, this Mermaid Waters address offers a rare and admirable lifestyle of quiet, family friendly living. Here you will find an eclectic blend of beachside atmosphere that is removed from the hustle and bustle to provide a sought-after feeling of escape while being just moments to a wide range of local amenities. Surrounding you is a range of fine dining, schools, local parks, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and of course the golden sands of Mermaid Beach. Whether it be a stroll over to the beach for an early morning surf, an afternoon walk to Nobbys for a drink with friends or simply just sitting back and enjoying the serenity from the comfort of your own home, Melaleuca Park offers a location and lifestyle that simply can’t be matched.
We look forward to welcoming you home to 39/34 Albicore Street.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioning
- Outside Spa
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes