An Iconic Waterfront Location Offering Unparalleled Resort-Style Living
Welcome to 423/1-8 Paradise Island, Surfers Paradise. Promising a relaxed lifestyle with a full suite of resort-style amenities, this modern apartment provides an unparalleled experience of convenience with a wide array of public transport, shopping, dining, nightlife and beaches within direct walking distance.
Thoughtfully designed to maximise the space, the modern top-floor apartment enjoys an abundance of natural light and a flexible floorplan providing privacy and maximising living area. The apartment has also been refurbished to include a range of creature comforts and enjoys split-system air-conditioning, vinyl timber flooring and a modern kitchen. There is nothing left to do but move in or take advantage of the high rental demand and blue-chip location.
Quietly positioned on the top floor of the immaculate Paradise Island Resort, you will seldom find a more idyllic location. The complex provides a luxury experience, featuring a stunning lagoon-style swimming pool overlooking the river, a spa, full sized tennis court, gym, sauna and BBQ facilities. The idyllic lifestyle is complimented by a team of onsite management that ensure a serene ambience year-round. Take a short walk from your doorstep and enjoy the sites, sand and skyline as you explore an endless array of award-winning dining, nightlife, shopping and world-famous beaches just 600 from your apartment!
- Top floor apartment in the idyllic Paradise Island Resort
- Modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
- Generously sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe and two way ensuite/laundry
- Open plan living and dining with split-system air-conditioning
- Full length sun-lit balcony
- Views overlooking the beautiful hinterland
- Secure basement car park
- Large lagoon-style swimming pool with spa
- Gym & sauna overlooking the river
- Full sized tennis court and BBQ facilities
- Communal boardwalk and pontoon with boating access to the Nerang River
- Short walk to the world-famous Surfers Paradise beach
- Complex Size: 1.02 Ha approx.
- Rental Appraisal: $450 - $500 per week
- Rental Return: $410 per week
- Lease Expires: 21/09/2023
- Body Corporate: $99.32 per week approx.
- Sinking Fund: $772,967.27 approx.
- Council Rates: $1950 per annum approx.
- Year Built: 1994 approx.
One of Australia’s most recognisable suburbs, Surfers Paradise boasts world renowned beaches, five-star dining, entertainment venues and an endless list of up market shopping destinations. There is always something to do and this apartment will have you just a short, flat walk to public transport, shops, cafes, nightlife and beaches. An outstanding location, an affordable price and an enviable lifestyle – this is an opportunity not to be missed.
We look forward to welcoming you home to Paradise Island soon!
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In Ground