If you love to entertain outdoors then this property is for you, with a huge outdoor covered entertainment area, fully tiled and looking out onto the back gardens.
The home comprises:
- 2 outdoor covered areas - Brand new colorbond patio off kitchen/dining room with ceiling fan (photos are not updated)
- 3 spacious bedrooms, with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Kitchen with quality fixtures and European appliances.
- Double garage with internal access to the home
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area which opens out onto the covered entertainment area.
Located in the prime positioning of Robina, a short walk to local Robina Primary School, minute's drive to Robina Town Centre, Robina train station and Robina Hospital. Set back in a quiet private cul-de-sac position with plenty of off street parking, all these factors and many more contribute to making this home one that will not disappoint!
Approved tenants will be responsible for 100% water consumption and to maintain lawns and gardens during tenancy
Don't miss out on this beautiful property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
1/ If you are on our website at www.fnonthecoast.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2/ If you are on any other property portal then you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment
Please note that registering your details for each inspection is compulsory as inspection times may change without notice if you are not registered for the viewing.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**
- Mon 13 Mar 2023 - 12:00am