3 2 2
12 Petersen Avenue has absolutely everything you could ask for in a family home. Perfectly positioned, simply leave the car at home and walk to Ferry Road Markets, Chevron Island, HOTA, the Light Rail and even Surfers Paradise. This home rests on an ideal corner block and is the perfect opportunity to secure a fantastic two storey home within one of the Gold Coast's most sought after streets.
- Large open plan air conditioned living and dining area
- Wooden laminate floors and high ceilings gives the home a sense of space and grandeur
- Massive kitchen with gas stove and ample bench and storage space
- Huge upstairs master retreat with WIR and sizeable ensuite, use as a private living space and claim the entire upstairs for yourself!
- Bedrooms two and three downstairs
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Well kept gardens define the outdoor space
- Large DLUG with additional laundry room
- Land Size: 404m2
- Rental Appraisal: $600 - $630 per wk
- Council Rates: $1,280 pa approx.
- Year Built: 1998
A house of this quality deserves an equally great location and its convenient position doesn’t disappoint. Don’t miss out, enquire today!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0400 088 049.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.