4 2 2
This huge four bedroom home is perfectly designed with the family in mind. The massive chefs kitchen (you won’t find one bigger) starts as your centre point and overlooks the interior living and dining, the covered outdoor entertaining area and large in ground pool. Looking at the photos and floor plan is one thing, but it is a home you have to be inside to truly appreciate – it won’t last long!
- Spacious air conditioned open plan living and dining
- Absolutely massive chefs kitchen overlooks the internal and external living spaces
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining area and sparkling pool
- Air conditioned master bedroom with walk in robe and well appointed ensuite
- Remaining three bedrooms all with built ins (bed 2 & 3 with A/C)
- Large main bathroom (bath & shower) with separate toilet
- Great sized functional laundry
- Automatic DLUG
- Backing onto Howland Family Reserve (all the advantages of a huge sprawling yard without the maintenance)
- Land Size: 543m2
- Rental Appraisal: $600 - $650 per week
- Rental Return: $580 per week
- Lease Expires: Periodic
- Council Rates: $1,859p.a approx.
- Year Built: 1998
Perfectly positioned within a quiet street and backing onto well maintained parkland, 14 Howland Cct enjoys a peaceful location without compromising any conveniences. The home is walking distance to Pacific Pines State Primary & High School, a moments’ drive to Stockland’s Shopping Centre and enjoys quick access to the motorway for a quick commute north to Brisbane and South to the Coasts famous beaches. The Market is hot and homes like these do not last, act now!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.