4 2 2
22 Winchester Crescent offers an affordable opportunity into one of South-East Queensland’s most promising growth corridors and would be the perfect addition to anyone’s property portfolio.
- Open plan air conditioned living and dining
- Functional kitchen overlooks the living
- Undercover entertaining area joining the flat grassy yard
- Generous master bedroom with modern ensuite and walk in robe
- Remaining three bedrooms feature ceiling fans and built ins
- Contemporary main bathroom and separate toilet
- Functional laundry
- Auto double lock up garage
- Water tank
- Optional NRAS approval (approx. $11,000 per year in Government incentives available)**
- Current NRAS rent: $360 per week
- Lease: Periodic
- Market Rent Appraisal: $420 - $450 per week
- Council Rates: $1,735 approx.
- Land Size: 413m2
- Year Built: 2012
This home is perfectly positioned just a short commute North to Brisbane CBD and South to our sandy coastline. The area is second to none, with numerous local amenities, including shops, school, parks, Westfield Coomera Town Centre and the soon to be complete Pimpama Sports Hub just moments away.
** 22 Winchester Crescent is an approved dwelling for the National Rental Affordability Scheme (or NRAS), a Government partnership that aims to supply affordable rental accommodation. To compensate owners for letting the property at a 20% reduced weekly price, NRAS provides a substantial annual incentive for up to 10 years. This incentive far outweighs the cost of reduced rent, leaving the owner in a positive net position at years end.
For more information regards the NRAS incentive, please do not hesitate to follow the below link or contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.