2 1 1
Welcome to 2/16 Madang Crescent, Runaway Bay. This perfect ground floor unit is positioned along a quiet waterside street within a boutique block of units in the prestigious and highly sought suburb of Runaway Bay. Featuring two generous bedrooms, a spacious open plan design and an expansive ground floor courtyard, this unit is oozing with endless potential. Whether for your own occupancy or as an income generating asset poised for future growth, the exclusive Runaway Bay lifestyle of scenic waterside walkways, thriving boat culture and award-winning dining is at your fingertips.
- Two generous bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Spacious open plan living and dining
- Bathroom with shower/bath and separate toilet
- Well sized functional kitchen
- Huge leafy ground floor courtyard
- Single covered car space
- Well maintained unit with endless refurbishment potential
- Exclusive neighbourhood just a short walk to local amenities
- Units In Complex: 13
- Total Land Share: 1,457m2
- Rental Return: $330 per week
- Lease Expires: 28/03/2022
- Rental Appraisal: $370 - $410 per week
- Council Rates: $1,856 pa approx.
- Body Corp: $49.90 per wk approx.
- Sinking Fund: $82,024.52 approx.
- Year Built: 1985
Runaway Bay has a unique and enviable atmosphere of high-end waterside living, boating and dining. This ground floor unit is located just a short stroll to shops, local cafes, restaurants, the sparkling Broadwater and just a short drive to Harbour Town and other local amenities. This is relaxed and effortless living at its best, don't miss out on this golden opportunity to make 2/16 Madang Crescent yours.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.