4 2 2
Welcome to 19 Rise Circuit, Pacific Pines. Perched on an elevated block in the boutique Springwood Rise Estate, this modern and spacious family home is perfectly positioned in the heart of the high demand Pacific Pines community. Featuring views of the surrounding hills from your back patio, a bright open plan kitchen, living and dining, contemporary finishings and fantastic street appeal. This freestanding home also benefits from the use of the estate's sparkling swimming pool and BBQ facilities that are perfect for entertaining family and friends. With demand in this rapidly growing suburb at all-time highs, this modern family home is the perfect opportunity for the astute investor or growing family looking for an entry into this booming suburb at an incredibly affordable price.
- Large master bedroom with big walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three remaining bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Well sized main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Light filled open plan living and dining
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage and external access
- Covered entertaining area with great views
- Second side courtyard with access from laundry and garage
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard
- Land Size: 350m2
- Rental Appraisal: $490 - $530 per week
- Rental Return: $490 per week
- Lease Expires: 19/01/2022
- Council Rates: $1,851 pa approx.
- Body Corp: $34.15 per wk approx.
- Sinking Fund: $102,572.16 approx.
- Year Built: 2012
Having recently seen some of the highest capital growth across the Gold Coast, Pacific Pines properties are flying out the door. Located just minutes from local schools, shops, parks, restaurants, public transport and only a short drive to the M1 for commutes North or South, this family home is convenient daily living at it's best. With such an attractive price point and limited opportunities in the suburb, don't miss out on your opportunity to secure your new home at 19 Rise Circuit.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.