4 2 2
Welcome to 10 Pyrite Street, Pimpama. This contemporary family home is idyllically set along a quiet street just a stones throw from away from the Pimpama Junction Shopping Centre and a smorgasbord of other local amenities that the rapidly growing suburb has to offer. Boasting four bedrooms, two spacious separate living areas and a grassy low maintenance backyard, this home represents an exceptional opportunity to capitalise on Pimpama’s fantastic return and high growth potential at an attractive price point.
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobe
- Three bright and airy remaining bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Spacious family bathroom with separate powder room and separate toilet
- Light filled open plan living with air conditioning
- Separate lounge/media room perfect for the growing family
- Bright contemporary kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances
- Spacious separate laundry with external access and plenty of room for storage
- Full fenced low maintenance grassy backyard
- Covered alfresco area ideal for entertaining
- Double automatic lock up garage
- Convenient location in close proximity to local shopping centre
- Optional NRAS investment with incredible returns
- NRAS Rental Return: $329.60 per week
- Lease Expires: 19/07/2021
- Rental Appraisal: $470 - $500 per week
- Land Size: 412m2
- Council Rates: $1,735 pa approx.
- Year Built: 2015
Having recently seen some of the highest population growth in South East Queensland, Pimpama is an absolute hot spot with major developments in progress and on the way. This contemporary family home is just minutes from Pimpama Junction Shopping centre, local schools, shops, cafes, public transport, Coomera Westfield, upcoming Pimpama train station and Home Focus (soon to be the largest home retailer on the Gold Coast). Combined with quick and easy access to the M1 for commutes North and South. It is easy to see why this rapidly growing suburb is in high demand with investors and young families alike. Don’t miss this golden opportunity to make 10 Pyrite Street yours!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.