4 2 2
MORE INFORMATION & PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS COMING SOON.
Contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Welcome to 4 Earleham Court, Pimpama. Situated on an expansive 722sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac, this rare opportunity is primed to capture all of the rapid growth that the booming suburb of Pimpama has to offer. This spacious and contemporary family home features an outstanding design with four great sized bedrooms, two separate living areas, light filled open plan kitchen and high vaulted ceilings. Whether you’re looking for room to raise a growing family or a golden opportunity to capitalize on Pimpama’s rapid growth – 4 Earleham Court is a must see!
- Two spacious separate living areas
- Light filled open plan living and dining
- Large contemporary kitchen with modern appliances
- Four well sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Covered alfresco area perfect for entertaining
- Low maintenance fully fenced backyard
- Double automatic lock up garage
- Stunning high ceilings throughout
- Land Size: 722m2
- Rental Appraisal: $470 - $500 per week
- Rental Return: $425 per week
- Lease Expires: 25/08/2021
- Council Rates: $1,735 pa approx.
- Year Built: 2010
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of the Gold Coast’s leading growth suburbs, this spacious home is just a stones throw away from local schools, shopping, public transport and the soon to be completed Pimpama Sports Complex. Getting to the M1 is also a breeze with quick and easy access for commutes North or South. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure 4 Earleham Court for yourself – call Sam Westaway today!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.