2 1 1
Welcome to 3/7 Aubrey Street, Surfers Paradise. This rare beachside unit is nestled in the boutique “DUA” apartment block and represents an incredible opportunity packed with endless potential. Situated just 80 metres to the golden sands of the world-famous Surfers Paradise Beach and positioned just a short walk to the first-class entertainment venues, shopping and award-winning dining experiences, this apartment epitomizes the highly sought Surfers Paradise beachfront lifestyle.
Enjoying a breezy and relaxing coastal ambience, two generous bedrooms and bright open plan living, this east facing apartment offers the perfect canvas to renovate and create your dream apartment, holiday home or set and forget investment.
- Bright and airy open plan living/dining
- Well sized functional kitchen
- Covered outdoor balcony capturing the coastal breezes
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Tidy bathroom with bath/shower and separate toilet
- Shared laundry and bathroom space with plenty of storage
- Secure underground carpark
- Eastern facing aspect
- Endless potential to add value
- 80 metres to the sands of Surfers Paradise beach
- Units In Complex: 9
- Total Land Share: 807m2
- Rental Return: $300 per week
- Lease: Periodic
- Rental Appraisal: $370 - $400 per week
- Body Corp: $58.90 per wk approx.
- Sinking Fund: $15,497.00 approx.
- Water Rates: $1,174 pa approx.
- Council Rates: $2,383 pa approx.
This rare beachside unit is positioned on the desirable southern end of Surfers Paradise within walking distance to Cavill Avenue, Broadbeach and of course our world famous beaches. This picture perfect beachside location is also just a stones throw from local light rail and tram stops. It truly is easy coastal living at its best. Don’t miss your opportunity to secure your slice of beachside paradise and live the coastal lifestyle you’ve always dreamt of.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.