3 2 2
A three bedroom north facing unit that is conveniently located is a rare find.
Inspections for this property will not be held over the Christmas/New Year period and will be scheduled once our office re-opens on 04/01/2021. Please register to ensure you are notified of the first inspection times.
This beautifully finished luxurious 4 bedroom unit offers quality features throughout including large porcelain tiles and LED lights throughout.
- open plan living and dining area with air conditioner
- glass bifold doors opening to balcony connecting the living and master bedroom areas with northerly skyline views
- modern kitchen with stone bench tops. island bench, stainless steel appliances and ceramic cooktop
- master bedroom with air conditioner, walk in robe and ensuite
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in robes and air conditioner
- generous study with ceiling fan for a home office or additional storage
- modern main bathroom
- internal laundry with additional storage and utility cupboard
- secure tandem carapace
- secure building with elevator access
- sorry no pets
You will be able to leave the car home, with the Light Rail station on minutes walk away, connecting you to GCUH, Griffith University, and south to Gold Coast beaches and Pacific Fair.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
We want you to know that we’re doing everything we can to put our staff and clients health and safety first. As such, we’ve made some changes for the foreseeable future.
We ask for the health and safety of our staff and other patrons that you do not attend open homes if;
•You have travelled to any high-risk areas in the last 14 days, including Greater Brisbane and Sydney
•Have been in contact with anyone confirmed to have coronavirus
•Yourself, or anyone with you is feeling unwell with flu like symptoms
Don't miss out on this property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page. Please ensure you register your name and contact details to be informed of time changes or cancellations.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**